In my defense, I may be a day late, but I’m not a dollar short on this Friday feature…well, maybe sort of…in today’s bail-me-out psyche.
Through Peter P’s “Rediscovering the Church” blog I found Kevin Martineau’s “Friday Top Five – What where your favorite posts from last week?” This “Shooting the Breeze” feature is a must read…and if so inclined, a very fruitful promising participation.
Here’s my quick recount of last week, in no particular order:
1. No better time than now to know where that Light can be found. Thanks, Yvette, for Light that Candle in a Dark Place found in your Fresh Wind Ministries blog.
2. A greater and deeper look at baptism. Should we always look at it from a “water” perspective? Two thumbs up for Brother Mark’s Baptised Into The Body of Christ!
3. Uplifting and thought provoking poetry can always be found at Versical’s Blog. Mike’s post Happiness is one I chose for this week…how true, how true!
4. There aren’t fitting words to describe my reaction to this video of an abortion survivor’s talk and message. “Wow!” is one of the responses I had and from many others who sent me a response back from my forward. The Life of Thomas is truly an excellent blog…and this particular post, Inspirational Video has already touched many hearts.
5. Oh, what the heck…here’s one of mine…after all, it IS Super Bowl weekend! Super Bowl Faithful Unashamed.
Have a blessed day…and please consider joining us on this Friday Top Five journey!