Yes, this is a Top 10 list, but to find the number one thing not to do after a Lakers championship win you’ll have to visit today’s Offbeat column at LA Church and State Examiner. Thanks for the additional click! Don’t worry, there are no strings attached…it’s just a way of support!
Top 10 Things Not To Do After a Lakers Championship Win
10. Set your hair on fire.
9. Rip off your Kobe jersey and go naked at your mother-in-law’s hosted Lakers party.
8. Call your friend in Orlando and say you are taking them off your “favorite five.”
7. Mistake a pack of eco-terrorists as Lakers fans and join them in a night of burning cars.
6. Bring marsh mellows to roast at your favorite street intersection bonfire.
5. Think rocking cars and flipping them over is the coolest thing since cow tipping.
4. Set your sister’s hair on fire.
3. Ask a cop in full riot gear to join you in a midnight game of HORSE.
2. Think the Second Amendment means it’s okay to shoot bullets into the air.
And the number one thing not to do after a Lakers Championship Win is…
Whether it be tonight or another night that the Lakers win the trophy…be safe L.A.!