Saturday May 26 – Day 10 of 10 days leading to the Global Day of Prayer tomorrow, Sunday May 27, 2007
Extending THE BLESSING OF CHRIST
For promised blessing among all peoples
Concerning: hunger, warfare, gangs, corruption
“He said to Abraham, ‘Through your offspring all peoples on earth will be blessed.’”
— Acts 3:25)
For the Glory of Christ
• For Christians to live in expectancy that the ancient promise of blessing would soon be fulfilled, bringing transformation to their communities and countries.
• That Jesus, Abraham’s greatest descendant, would be seen for all He really is among all peoples.
• For churches to work together as one family in Jesus’ name,
co-working with God to change lives, cities, and nations.
For the Blessing of the Nations
• For the righteousness and justice of God to affect the ways of commerce and politics, cleansing whole societies from the curse of corruption.
• For the peace of Christ’s kingdom to influence the way cities and nations are governed.
• For the joy of Christ’s kingdom to erupt in celebrations
of grateful praise amidst every people group on earth.
Introduction: A Ten-Day Prayer Guide for the Global Day of Prayer
Site: Global Day of Prayer