Friday May 25 – Day 9 of 10 days leading to the Global Day of Prayer, May 27, 2007
Bringing THE HEALING OF CHRIST
For Christ to bring substantial healing
Concerning: lack of heath care, the AIDS epidemic, witchcraft, pollution
“Stretch out Your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of Your Holy Servant Jesus.”
— Acts 4:30
For the Glory of Christ
• That communities would see the hand of Christ extended, bringing miraculous healing among the sick (Acts 5:14-16).
• That the name of Jesus would be declared with signs and wonders
in the presence of many (Acts 3:16).
For the Blessing of the Nations
• For the end of HIV/AIDS in our generation.
• For Christians to act with wisdom, compassion and persistence to eradicate diseases.
• For Christians to engage in providing basic health care to the needy. Thousands of children die daily worldwide from preventable diseases.
• For God’s people to work wisely, trusting God to work powerfully, in order to bring healing to the land.
Introduction: A Ten-Day Prayer Guide for the Global Day of Prayer
Site: Global Day of Prayer