Wednesday May 23 – Day 7 of 10 days leading to the Global Day of Prayer, May 27, 2007
Resounding THE CALL OF GOD
For the nations to hear the voice of God
Concerning: unreached peoples, idolatry, unbelief, illiteracy
“…and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God will call to Himself.”
— Acts 2:39 (NASB)
For the Glory of Christ
• For the Word of God to be proclaimed to people of every language, tribe and nation (Acts 1:8, 2:5).
• That the world would hear of the “mighty deeds of God” in the words of their own language and the ways of their own culture (Acts 2:11).
• For Christ to be followed in every people, especially among the thousands of unreached people groups who still lack vital, growing, multiplying churches.
For the Blessing of the Nations
• For the Bible to be translated for the 2,500 people groups without even one verse in their language.
• That the Bible, published in diverse media, would become available to people everywhere.
• That God would call many to Himself (Acts 2:39) who would call on Him to be saved (Acts 2:21).
Introduction: A Ten-Day Prayer Guide for the Global Day of Prayer
Site: Global Day of Prayer