Tuesday May 22 – Day 6 of 10 days leading to the Global Day of Prayer, May 27, 2007
Empowering THE COMING GENERATION
For God’s purpose for families and children
Concerning: broken homes, sexual perversion, child exploitation, abortion
“For the promise is for you and your children…”
— Acts 2:39 (NASB)
For the Glory of Christ
• For Christ to strengthen marriages and homes.
• For young people to follow Christ early in life, serving Him with a lifetime of extreme devotion.
• That young leaders would be recognized and released to help churches (Acts 6:3-7).
For the Blessing of the Nations
• That Christians would boldly show the love of God’s family to orphans, widows, the defenseless, and the homeless.
• For Christians to extend God’s fatherly love to millions of children orphaned by wars and the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
• For God to empower the coming generation to fulfill His promises throughout the earth.
Introduction: A Ten-Day Prayer Guide for the Global Day of Prayer
Site: Global Day of Prayer