Sunday May 20 – Day 4 of 10 days leading to the Global Day of Prayer, May 27, 2007
Turning to God in REPENTANCE
For many to turn from sin to new life in Christ
Concerning: pornography, addictions, rebellion, immorality
“Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.”
— Acts 3:19
For the Glory of Christ
• For Christ to encounter people with His forgiving love, so
that millions turn from their sin to the joy of following Him.
• That the Spirit of God would help many to recognize how they have grieved God and openly confess their sin.
• That the Word of the cross of Christ would break the grip of sin’s power so that many will find hope for their sins to “be wiped out” (Acts 3:19).
For the Blessing of the Nations
• That God would bless His people by helping them be the first to turn “from their wicked ways” (Acts 3:26) so that massive movements of repentance would sweep through whole communities.
• That these movements of repentance would bring “times of refreshing” (Acts 3:19) so that men, women and children would experience the presence of God.
Introduction: A Ten-Day Prayer Guide for the Global Day of Prayer
Site: Global Day of Prayer